Thursday 2 June 2011

NOTD - New Monster Plates arrived

My new Bundle Monster Plates arrived today from Amazon - Yeay!!  So naturally I had to give them a go., I'm going to be more methodical with the new set and work my way through from 201 onwards.
My Konad varnishes still haven't arrived (bad E bay seller - smack hands) so I made do with a base coat of the new No.7 Ltd edition Sultry Sands and Revlon Matt Emerald City.

This is the chevron design - I really need to practise my rolling technique as I always seem to miss the top of my nails.

This is a sort of bamboo look and I really like this one. Goes really well with the colours, don't you think?
And here I just decided to try out the other designs.

My favourite again :)


I'll give some more colours a go next week with the next plate. Any suggestions for contrasting colours??  I already found out that Rimmel's Your Majesty doesn't stamp at all (hmmph)

Bye
Elise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment