I've used Yana Foundation Shade number 4 from the Amitee Pamper Secrets July Box. They can be found here: http://www.amiteeuk.com/boxes. They cost £10 per month (+P&P) and they are more tailored to your skintype than the opther boxes and they actually pay attention to your profile!!! This one is a little bit to pale. The idea is that you picked a celebrity that you think your skin colour is like. I picked JLo, when I should have picked Alicia Keys, only I didn't think my skin was that dark :@. It's also really, really shiny without powder on!
Anyway with make up on
|(Ooops slightly boss eyed here)|
|If you hold the camera up, it hides your extra chin area ;)|
These are the products I used:
- Benefit Porefessional: Sample from counter (free)Or £23.50 from their site Great stuff but a bit pricey just to fill in the holes. Get a sample from the counter if you can cos they last aaages!
- Jemma Kidd I-Rescue Bio-Complex Cover in 02 medium: Normally about £23 but you can get it from half proce perfumes for about £6.99 at the minute here Again, this is good if you can get it at the cheaper proce. It's great for covering up blemishes and shadows.
- NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder in 741A translucent - Superdrug for £2.99 Bargain!!! This powder goes on lovely and light and blends away to a wisp.
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude . Can be bought direct from Illamasqua for 16.50, but I got it on a Buyapowa deal for £10.50. Buyapowa is a co-buying website. The more people buy the product, the lower the price gets. This blusher is gteat. It can go over or under your foundation depending on how bright and glowy you want to look.
- MUA eyeshadow palette in Undressed. This is a dupe for Naked2 palette from Urban Decay but only costs £4.00. Actually on special offer for £3.00 at the minute at Superdrug I used Shades 1, 7 and 8. They also have a handy little mini tutorial on the back of each palette.
- Stila smudge stick in Moray.: I got this from a Glossybox last year. Another beauty box but I have unsubscribed from them as I was getting pretty pants' boxes. No referrals here. Can be bought direct from their website here for £13.00 A lovely colour if you have hazel or green eyes like me and it smudges nicely.
- Lancome Hypnose Star: This was a freebie on the cover of this month's Tatler magazine. Normally £21.00 direct from Lancome Unfortunately this has since made my eyes sting and water like mad so it will be consigned to the bin :'(
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Lovesick. Currently on offer at Boots with £2.00 off so £5.99. I love these sticks. I also have one in Crush. As they are a stain and a balm, when you have chewed or eaten off the balm, the stain stays on your lips!!! You also don't need a separate lip pencil.
So that's it - my bargainacious FOTD!!!
Let me know your thoughts: Should I do this regularly? Should I hide my plain face? What other products would you like me to show and review?
|Cute kitten that also looks like a pug|