Monday 6 August 2012

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

Finally over a year since my last post and I'm finally back.

So much has happened this year. I started a new job that pretty much took over my life. I've been to EuroDisney, Barcelona and off to Cyprus in a fortnight.

I have loads of stuff to review and I have some samples on the way from some different companies so I'll review those as they come in.

In the meantime, I have been playing with my nails; A LOT!   So I'll give you some pretty pictures of them to start off.

I'm only going to post once a week as I need to look after the littlie(not so little now) in the holidays and then I'm back to work full time in September but I've reduced my lessons down to 4 a week so not so much prep this year.

I also have to remember how to blog and play with the html stuff ;) I've been using Pinterest a lot - see here
OPI Black Spotted over Essie Penny Talk

 Yes!! I got hold of Black Spotted and muh cheaper than EBay - I simply got it from Sephora France as they ship all over Europe. http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Ongles/Vernis-a-ongles/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Collection-by-OPI/P1016001
Easy Peasy :)

It is easy to apply and the holes get bigger depending on how thick you lay it on. It does peel though so make sure you use a good top coat. I like Seche Vite, and remember to wrap your nail tips in the topcoat or it lifts. 

My Olympics tribute
Boots17 kit and Ciate Caviar
Not a great photo but I finally got a newish camera and will be using that in future - Fuji Finepix S2950.

So that's it for now. I'll jut leave you with some more nail pics
OPI Muppet Nails
Chanel Peridot
Revlon Facets of Fuschia







1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome back!
    I look forward to following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete