Thursday 9 August 2012

Upcoming Reviews

I have received a LOT of post in the last 2 days and rather than hang onto all the photos, I thought I'd let you know what I have received. I will review the items as I have use them, so we might be here for a few weeks

This is what I received yesterday:
Lots of samples

 


























Philosphy:
Miracle Worker: anti-ageing concentrate, miraculous anti ageing moisturiser & eye cream 
The micro delivery exfoliating facial wash 
Keep the Peace super soothing moisturiser for redness and sensitivity 
 Hope in a Jar. Original formula moisturiser for all skin types 
Purity. One step facial cleanser
 Amazing Grace. Shampoo, bath & shower gel. Body emulsion














Elemental Herbology:
Purity & Soothe facial cleansing balm with angelica, frankincense and marshmallow 
Cool & Clear facial cleanser with green tea, olive extract and lavender flower 
Cell Food. Protection and repair facial serum.
Lighten & Brighten. Complexion harmoniser 
Eye Elixir. Eye serum 
Moisture milk (tube). Ultra light facial moisturiser 
Perfect Balance (tube). Facial moisturiser SPF 12



















Faith in Nature 
Rosemary shampoo & Conditioner Seaweed shampoo & Conditioner 
Pomegranate & Rooibos shampoo & Conditioner. 
Shower gel & foam bath 
Aloe Vera shampoo & Conditioner 
Aloe Vera & tea tree hand wash Hemp & meadow foam shower gel & foam bath
Restorative hand cream


I am currently using the Philosophy Purity in the eveings to remove my make-uop and it's great so far. I'm also using the micro delivery exfoliating facial wash in the morning followed by Miracle Worker: anti-ageing concentrate, miraculous anti ageing moisturiser & eye cream. So far, so good but's it's only been 24 hours and I do have a huuuge spot coming out on my chin, but I think that's possibly due to me starting low-carbing last week and I'm going into sugar withdrawal right now :(

I also visited the beauty counters at House of Fraser in the afternoon as I'm looking to change my foundation. I just can't find one that's just right. I've got Mac Studio Fix Fluid(NW18) and Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ivory Beige. They're ok for winter but I need something lighter for summer, especially as I'm off to Cyprus next week.


Foundation Samples






































































































































































YSL Le Teint Touché Éclat in BR50  and Lancôme Teint Miracle in 055
I meant to try these today but completely forgot and slapped on my L'Oreal Revitalift BB Cream (Which I''ve been using whilst it's warm)

I'll swatch these later for you.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now and I'll pop up what I got today a little later.

Bye, Elise
XX


1 comment:

  1. I'm a sample addict, so I love this haul and look forward to the reviews.

    http://www.thescentsation.net/

    ReplyDelete