Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas 2012 Sale Haul

Sale Haul

It being just past Christmas, I couldn't let the sales pass unnoticed. I popped into M&S and picked up 2 gorgeous scarves. The pale one was reduced to £15 from £40 and the darker skull print was down to £12 from £27. And they are huge! At least a metre square.

I also paid a visit to SpaceNk but they only had a few bits left, after only 2 days!!! I picked up the Stila Seeing Star Smudgestick set from £25 to £12.50, which is a bargain as these are £13 EACH normally so £65 worth here :)

I also picked up the absolutely wonderful & splendiferous Dancing Queen set of lippies by Lipstick Queen. (More about the brand here. http://www.lipstickqueen.com/ ). I paid £19.50 which is a lot if you're used to Rimmel or Boots 17, but LQ retails for £15-20 a lippie normally and it really is the queen of lipsticks! They stay on for aaaages and go on so smoothly with no drying, unlike my beloved Mac Russian Red which flakes off :(

Oh, and SpaceNK being the wonderful shop it is, also threw in loads of sample sachets of Skincare :D

So I'm a happy bunny. Didn't spend too much and I will use everything I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment