Sunday 15 May 2011

First ever Blog post

Wow! Big step here as I've decided to take my first baby steps into the world of blogging - all comments , hints and tips gratefully received :)

I have to start slowly so expect the first 'proper' blog post by next week - in the meantime I'll be practising taking photos that can be uploaded on here, trying out some new nails.

Just going to pop a couple on here right now to show what I'm wearing and also to practise my photos

This is my box of goodies - just bought a new box yesterday from the pound shop as my collection is starting to really build up - cutter is for making masking tape strips (stencils) and also got some artist brushes and acrylic paints for playing with - I can then wash it off before I put topcoat on if it goes terribly wrong.




Also took one of the polish I'm currently wearing - I put this on, on Friday, so it's not wearing too badly. It's Orly, from the Plastix range, in Purple Pleather and it's very nice. Without topcoat it's very matt but I love the shine so on with a coat of Seche Vite.


I have no idea why this photo is upside down now??

Anyway, I'm going to carry on playing with this now so I'll probably make this a weekly blog. I just need to figure out how to add things like bloggers I'm following etc etc

Feel free to comment(please)

XXXXX
Elise

2 comments:

  1. Lovely nail polish :) I'm following - good luck with your blog.

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessy, You have no idea how irrationally excited I am to see a comment on this first post!
    Thanks for the comment and I'll be following you back ;)
    Elise

    ReplyDelete